Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feature: Bumble Bliss

Bumble Bliss is our featured Blog of the Week from our linky party last week. I had so much fun looking around over there!

Skeert (Sheet turned Skirt)

Baby Gift Box (my favorite)

Chocolate Bar Crayon

Fabric Baby Blocks

I hope you'll stop by  Bumble Bliss and show the girls some love. They have such cute ideas and great recipes, too!

See you all tomorrow at "It's a Party"!


Cranberry Morning said...

Cute ideas, huh!

Brag All About It said...

I found your blog from catch a wave blog hop. It's a very cute blog! I'm your newest follower!
would love you to stop by

Rachel Asher said...

Cute blog! Found you through Wandering Wednesday and am your newest follower! Would love for you to follow my blog ~

Andrea said...

Might have to try out that skirt this weekend!!


Misty and Eve said...

Yay! That's so awesome that you featured us. Thanks so much. You made my day!