Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Little Corner of the World

What I really mean is my little corner of Greg's office. Greg bought me a new computer a couple of weeks ago and I love it! It's so nice to not have to sit and wait for something to pop up. As soon as I stop being afraid of it and learn all the new things it has, I'll love it even more!

Greg has his big desk and files. I would show you a picture, but it's too messy! Now that I'm so happy with where I blog, I wanted to pretty it up.


We all know I love sunflowers so I had to hang my shutter where I could look at it everyday. Out of all the things I've made, it's my favorite! I made sunflower yo-yo's to match the ones on the shutter and hung over my computer. This room is decorated in vintage Coke. If I ever get around to cleaning it up, I'll show you the rest.

I do want to show you that little plaque next to our picture on top of the desk.


I found that at Hallmark last year and gave it to Greg for his birthday. I love it!

Don't forget, "It's a Party" starts tonight!

3 comments:

Home Frosting said...

Your room is bright, cheery and oh so pretty! I love your shutter! Lesa

meijo's JOY said...

Love it! The sunflowers make me smile too! I am envy!!!

Anna said...

Love the read and sunflowers! I also love the plaque, big Winnie the Pooh fan. :)