Saturday, June 4, 2011

Super Saturday!

Again, we had another fun week at "It's a Party"! I love looking through all the links and coming away with inspiration! You all are just awesome and so creative!!! Here are 5 of the most viewed links.



Pretty in Pink Bucket



Updated Bulletin Board



Slamming Screen Door



Painting Letters



If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!

Have you noticed yet how close we are to the big 500 followers? I say "we" because it is all of you who made this happen! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I'm still a novice at this blogging world of ours, but I love it! What started out as a little joy ride has turned into a passion.

I've got a such a fun Giveaway planned when we hit 500! Here's a hint: I got really upset with my beloved Hobby Lobby yesterday when they wouldn't sell me what I wanted. I'll explain more later, I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Thank you to everyone who linked up this week!

Have a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

ReadyOrNot said...

Thank you for hosting your super Saturday blog hops! I love your creative ideas : )

Pain SUX said...

Hey there, new follower here. I hope that when you get a chance, you will stop by and follow me back.

Thanks. Have a great day.

~Steph
http://fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com
http:/karmaroxx.blogspot.com

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hey Terri...thanks so much for featuring my screen door post. It totally made my day! I am so thankful to all the great bloggers who host linky parties...including you! Can't wait to see what you do when you reach 500. Have a great rest of the week. ~Ann