Saturday, June 11, 2011

Super Saturday!

Before we move on to our Super Stars for this week, I've got to tell you a few things. If anyone noticed, I was awfully quiet this week with comments and answering e-mail. Blogging can be hazardous to your health! You see, I was out taking pictures on our patio on Monday and fell off of the deck! We have a patio with a deck around it and the table was on the lower deck. I was so proud of myself when I got the perfect picture, I forgot where I was and stepped back and landed on the patio on my elbow. Believe me, it wasn't pretty! It was 7 in the morning and I was wearing a t-shirt, boxers, and slippers! When I landed, Gage (the dog) came running over to see if I was okay. Anyway, we ended up at the doctor with many x-rays, but it is just a bad sprain to the elbow. If you've ever hit your funny (why do they call it that?) bone, that's what my elbow still feels like. Here's my proof!


Tierni had a Bitty Ball practice that Greg and I went to that night. While Krissi was getting Tierni ready for practice (fixing her hair), Triniti and I were getting the towel ready to sit on. Don't worry, Papa went and helped Tier with "baseball" after he took the picture! And yes, you will see some pictures on another day! See my elbow? That wrap drives me crazy!!!

Okay, enough of my rambling, here's what you've been waiting for.

Our top 5 most viewed links this week at "It's a Party"!
















As always, thank you to everyone who linked up! Be sure to grab a button if you were featured.

The 500 Follower Giveaway is this Tuesday. I've got to go outside and take the pictures. I'll try to stay on my feet this time!!

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Terry said...

Oh no! Well, happy it wasn't broken, but I know it must still hurt. Take it easy and have a fabulous weekend.

Cecily said...

Thank you, thank you, Terri!! How exciting! And those other projects are fantastic - especially the printer drawer facelift!

LambAround said...

So many great blogs to visit and so little time, right?

You've made these bloggers day. Well, maybe it's karma because there's a fun surprise waiting for you on my blog this morning! :)

Screaming Sardine said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your fall, Terri. And ouch, what a tender spot to fall on. I hope you heal up quickly.

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Tiff said...

Following from the hop! Hope you have a great Sunday!! :)

Delaney said...

Hope your elbow feels better! I'm a new follower!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

Meryl Jaffe, PhD said...

These look great!!! Nice meeting you. AFter posting this I will go and be your newest follower. I look forward to more.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

that must have hurt, I hope it heals fast as I can imagine it must be uncomfortable to sleep.

Thanks so much for featuring my pendant, I loved making them and they are so inexpensive to make and such a cute little gift too.

Hope you have a great week!

Ruthi aka abitosunshine said...

Oh my! That's not a funny fall at all!