Saturday, July 2, 2011

Super Saturday!

Today certainly started out super for me! I opened my e-mail this morning and found out from Debbie at Lucas's Journey with SPD that I am this week's Featured Blog! Thank you, Debbie! She has a blog hop every weekend that is so much fun.

 
It's a great way to explore new blogs.  Hop on over and say "Hi". You'll have a great time!
 
 
Wait! Don't go, yet! Here are this weeks Top 5 from "It's a Party".
 
Saturday Mornings
 

Countertop Makeover

 


The Fruit of Our Labor

 


Crocheted Bracelets

 


Dried Up Markers




Scrappy Fabric Flowers


Thank you to everyone who linked up this week!
If you were featured feel free to grab a button.

 
Have a great weekend! We're headed to Oceans of Fun today and tomorrow with all the kiddo's!

5 comments:

Coupon Queen said...

Cool projects! I love the marker on, its easy enough for kids to make and keep in their room for their good markers. Congrats on being the featured blog this weekend, have a great 4th! I am now following and looking forward to reading more. :)

Terry said...

Congrats on being featured Ann!!

Katie said...

Thanks for featuring my dried up markers, you made my day :)

Sarah said...

I want those flowers. Now. They are SO cute.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

Following you from the weekend social. I will have to check out your linky party.

ladeedacreations.com