Saturday, July 9, 2011

Super Saturday!

Thank you to everyone who linked up this week to "It's a Party"! I love Thursdays and seeing what we've all been up to! I'm sorry I haven't made it to everyone yet, but I will. I'm telling you, I've been so out of whack this week with the holiday last weekend! Here are our 5 most viewed links.




Fabric Bangles




How to Cover Books & Print Title on the Spine




Butterfly Wall Hanging




Baby Headband




Easiest TUTUrial Ever
By the way, Jenni and I discovered yesterday that we actually live in the same town!
How much fun is that going to be?!!

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button if you like.

One more thing, if anyone is interested in sponsoring a giveaway on A Creative Princess, please shoot me an e-mail. I think it would be fun!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

Beautiful blog!!

_________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

Lindsay @ Artsy-Fartsy Mama said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

ladyguinevere28 said...

Say Hi Sunday.. visit you on weekend. Have a great weekend.

SouthernCouponer said...

Following you from blog hop. Great Site! If you get a chance check out my blog :)

http://www.southerncouponer.com

Kimberly said...

Wow, awesome links! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

Terri, thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment and for the feature. Had a great time checking out all the wonderful projects others posted.

-Stacy @ The Precious Little Things In Life

Jenni said...

OMGoodness, how did I miss this? I know at least one person that is SUPER excited about having a blogging buddy right in my back yard! ME!!!
Thank you so much for the feature!
Jenni