This was a little tricky!
I knew I couldn't drill a hole in it for the cord and it had a wide mouth.
I used a Bottle Adapter Kit and PVC pipe from Home Depot.
The bottle kit was too small for the pipe, so I had to use everything in the kit and more to make it snug and stay in the top. I did add another PVC pipe and put it inside the bigger one to hold that in.
Here's what that mess looked like when all finished.
Now for the cord problem. I started wrapping jute around the pipe and hid the cord in there.
I stopped when I got to where the top of the vase would be. The rest of that pipe is standing in the vase. Hey look, I'm out of paper towels!
She loved it! Sorry about the shadow.
Here is where I'll be linking to this week.