Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's a Party! #13

Here it is, lucky #13 of It's a Party!


No rules, just have fun!

If you want to follow A Creative Princess or grab an "It's a Party" button from the sidebar just because you're so nice, please do!

Our top 5 most viewed links will be featured on Saturday and I'll randomly pick one of you lovelies to feature in a post next Wednesday. So link up as much as you want (project, giveaway, shop, blog).

Please visit others and show them some love!


Donna Gelineau said...

Thank you for the invite, I am now a follower.

Betsy (BB) said...

Thank you for the invite. I am a new follower too!

Screaming Sardine said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri!

Hope you have a great rest of the week. :)

Tracy Screaming Sardine

poindextr said...

hi Terri, so glad to be here at your party again! Thank you for being a lovely hostess :) Diane

Miss Kitty said...

Thank you for inviting me over to your party! I have had fun looking at every one elses' posts. I make your 700th follower!

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks for hosting, have a hAPpy thursday!


Jill said...

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! I'll link up my project for the week to your party before I go too!
Hope you'll come back again next week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Ambreen said...

Hi Terri! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for hosting, linked up my Mango Cake Balls :)

Adrianne said...

Hi Terri - so glad you stopped by my blog and let me know you are here! Linked up today, and I'm following you now so I don't miss a thing! If you have something you'd like to link up, I am hosting my *very first* party this week, it opens tonight at 5:00 (EDT). I'm loving the love out here in blogland - you made a newbie feel very welcome, THANK YOU!!


Ashley said...

Thank you for leaving me a nice comment and for inviting me over :) i'm following!