Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It's a Party! #15

It's Thursday, let's party! Well, actually it's Wednesday. We are going to the Royals game tonight to watch them play the Yankees with a group of about 50 people. I thought I better get this going now because to be honest, I might forget later!


We had over 100 links last week, let's do that again!
 
Here's my blah, blah, blah...
 
There are no rules!
 
 Link up whatever your little heart desires (blog, giveaway, shop, awesome craft, not so awesome craft, recipe...). The  top 5 most viewed links will be featured on Saturday and 1 of you will be featured next Wednesday. So link up as much as you want to share with us!
 
I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here (cause that would be so nice), but you don't have to. If you would like to put an It's a Party button on your site somewhere, that would be awesome!
 
Oh, and one more thing, don't forget to enter the giveaway before you leave!
 
Enough of me, let's get this party started!

6 comments:

Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Terri! Have a wonderful time at the game!!!

housedressingblog.blogspot.com said...

Terri, I love joining your fun parties! Thanks again for hosting.

poindextr said...

hi Terri, hope y'all have fun at the ball game, sounds like a great time! And thank you for hostessing here too, I always look forward to your linky party! Diane

Stephanie said...

I hope you have fun at the game! I tried to link up some projects, but the thumbnails didn't show up.

Jenni said...

I bet you are exited this morning!! The Royals won!!! Woot, Woot!! Thanks for hosting!

pegasus_aprilof84 said...

Hi I am a new Follower from Boost my blog Friday, If you get a chance, stop by my blog anytime http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/
and I currently have a giveaway for a set of 500 Letterheads from Uprining.com