Saturday, August 6, 2011

Super Saturday!

Hello Superstars! Believe me, after looking through all the links this week to "It's a Party", you all are superstars!! I wish I could feature every single one of you, but then that would just be the whole party reposted again, wouldn't it? So, here are the top 5 most viewed links (in no particular order).




Wedding Gown Update




Beach House




Vanity Remake




BEAUTY TIPS Printable




$4 Frame = Dry Erase Board

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button if you so desire!


This has nothing to do with Super Saturday, but I have to ask. When I got my new computer about a month ago, it came with Internet Explorer 8 on it and all of a sudden I started having trouble seeing followers again. So frustrating! Sometimes they would be there, but most most of the time, just a blank space. I searched all over Blogger Help and finally found one answer to the problem was to switch to Google Chrome. I did that yesterday, and (knock on wood) now I'm not having that problem at all!

Have any of you had this problem? What browser do you use?

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Kathleen said...

How fun is that! :) Thanks for hosting your party each week! I am sorry I can't help you. We are mac's over here. I hope you get an answer! Blessings!
AlwaysSewLove

Christine @ craftygeordi.blogspot.com said...

I had a lot of problems with IE8 also, I use Firefox now.

Rachel said...

Thanks for the feature and thanks for hosting the party!

Blended said...

Great blog! New follower from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. Stop on by - www.blended.typepad.com

Suzy said...

Hi Terri. Thank you so much for featuring the post about our beach place. Such a big thrill for me when that happens! Your button has happily been added to my sidebar.
I was having other issues with blogger while trying to use IE so I made the switch to Firefox and everything was ok. I've read other bloggers who switched to GC and are totally happy with it.
Take care.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

these are some awesome projects, loved them all.