Saturday, August 27, 2011

Super Saturday!

Hello, Superstars! We had another great party Thursday and believe me, you all are Superstars!! Here are our Top 5 most viewed links.



Floor to Ceiling Gallery Wall




Autumn Wreath




Cute Earrings




Home Tour




$1.60 DIY Laundry Soap


Thank you to everyone who linked up!
If you were featured grab a button if you like.


I'm on a Playdate today! I'm guest posting at The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too!


Saturday Playdate

I hope you'll stop by and say "Hi".


I want all of my East Coast friends to know that I am thinking of you.
My heart and prayers are with you.

5 comments:

Terry said...

Woohoo. Thanks again for hosting these fabulous parties!

Heather said...

Stopping by from The Life of Rylie...and Bryce too! playdate. I loved the little crayon/notebook caddy you showed us how to make. If I ever have free time (what's free time?) I'll have to make that. They would be super cute party favors!! Now following your blog and hope to get some great ideas from you!

housedressingblog.blogspot.com said...

Hi Terri, Thank you so much for the feature, I am truly honored.
Looking forward to your next party!

Nicole Mariana said...

LOVE your blog! I'm now following! Please check out my blog at:
http://www.romanianprincess.com/

XoXo Nicole Mariana

LeeAnn said...

Thanks for coming over to play today! I hope you're having a great weekend!