Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Two Features!

I told you last week when I wasn't able to post on Wednesday, that I would do 2 features this week. I hated having to do that, but after you see who the 2 are this week, believe me, it was well worth the wait!

First we have Tracy from Screaming Sardine who I am so happy to say is another one of my blogging friends! You are going to love her and her blog! She has a little bit of everything, like crafts...




 
and recipes.

 




 

I seriously want to bring Tracy here to stay with us for a week. I promise I would wait on her hand and foot if she will just do all the cooking! So what do you think, Tracy?

 
And speaking of food, glorious food...

 
Our next feature is Louanne of Louanne's Kitchen. No kidding, I spent about an hour last night looking over her fabulous blog and all her recipes. Louanne, I can't thank you enough for linking up to It's a Party so we all could discover your awesomeness!


 







 
I told you this week was going to be good! Now, you all go say "Hi" to these two lovelies. I'm going to find something to eat. I'm suddenly hungry!

See you tomorrow for It's a Party!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Mmmm,...I'm hungry now too, lol.

BellaVida said...

Wow, those are some tasty looking recipes.

Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Screaming Sardine said...

Aww, thanks so much, Terri! Your feature has totally made my day. I remember when you first discovered me and helped me out. Thanks so much!

And yes, I'll be glad to do the cooking for ya. I just hate the cleaning up afterwards - lol!

Hugs,
Tracy Screaming Sardine