Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Feature: Creative Passage

Our featured blog from last week's It's a Party is Ellen from Creative Passage. I'm so happy to be featuring her because she does a little of everything and it all is fabulous! She also is a fellow Missourian and just lives a couple of hours away. Here's just a small sample of all the things she does.



Button Bracelet



Doily Brooch



Felted Acorns



Zipper Flower



Bandanna Blanket

Stop by and say "Hi" to Ellen and have fun looking at all her creations!

See you tonight for It's a Party!

7 comments:

Red Rose said...

Brand new fan here from the Wednesday Crafty Blog and Shop hop! Can't wait to read more and I would love a folow back at:

http://redrosecakesconnection.blogspot.com/

Cranberry Morning said...

I absolutely love that button bracelet. How CUTE!!

Ginger Zuck said...

Very multi talented. Love the button bracelet too.

Ashley said...

o i love the button bracelet!!!

Terrie said...

The felted acrons are absolutely pretty.

Ellen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my blog! I was surprised and thrilled!

Sew4fun114 said...

I would love some of my DIY projects to be included and to join in your parties.
My blog is http://www.greentotheseam.blogspot.com