Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feature: Treasures Made from Yarn

Today's feature from It's a Party is Treasures Made from Yarn. I've got to admit, I don't know how to knit or crochet and so wish I knew how now that I see all the wonderful things you can do! Treasures Made from Yarn posts her original patterns for all you lucky people! Here are some of them:



Mobius Ripple Cowl



Ripple Sock



Towel



Scrubby Dishcloth



Crocheted Mittens

How fun! I really think I need to take up a new hobby! You know what they say about old dogs, though. She has many more patterns, take a little hop over and check her out!

I'm off to the beauty shop to cover up my gray to get my hair highlighted. See you all back here tonight for It's a Party!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm in my mid 40s and consider myself a fairly new knitter. You Tube is awesome.....you should give it a try.

Terry said...

Yay for highlights, lol.

Ashley said...

ah i love them....wish i could work with yarn:)