Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I met Mandy!!

If that sounded a little giddy, it's because I was. I had the absolute pleasure of going to Mandy's Jewelry Open House last week! I know you all know her, she has the fabulous blog Sugar Bee Crafts.




Her blog was one of the very first I started following and she always inspires me. She is just as sweet in person as she is on her blog. I so enjoyed getting to know her a little better and even though I'm old enough to be her mother, she made me feel so welcome!
Thank you, Mandy, for a great time!

3 comments:

Terry said...

How exciting for you. And seriously,...you can't possibly be old enough to be her mother,...and if you really are,..then we are going to be needing beauty/skin care secrets. (if you've got anything for jowls or around the eyes, I would be especially interested, lol). :)

Ginger Zuck said...

How fun! I will have to check out her blog. Thanks for introducing us!

Cranberry Morning said...

How fun for you! (and for Mandy). I've always enjoyed both your blogs. I think I tease Mandy a bit much, but she's so sweet and always cute in everything she wears. Enjoy her WiWW.