Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Wicker Chair

My granddaughter has a "new" little chair to sit in.


Tierni loves garage sales! Hmmm.....wonder where she gets that?!


 

After we dropped Triniti off at school last week, we saw a garage sale and had to stop. That's where we found this cute little chair. We brought it home and painted it white. Trying to spray paint with a little helper, I forgot to take a picture.



I took the old cushion apart to make a pattern.



And of course, we went with Hello Kitty!



Adorable! Oh, and the chair's not so bad, either!

9 comments:

Terry said...

Ha ha,..yes, she is so adorable and that little chair, fit perfectly for her with Hello Kitty,....yep,...seriously adorable.

BellaVida said...

Hi I landed here from FTLOB. That project is so adorable. You make it look so easy.


Bella Vida by Letty
Have a great day.

Baye said...

Two beauties for sure. Kids do love special chairs, don't they.

Sara said...

So cute my daughter would love this chair. She is obsessed with Hello Kitty;)

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes, quite adorable! And nice job on the chair. :-)

Sarah said...

What a beautiful DIY project! LOVE that you found it at a gage sale and you made it over SO well!

The Betty Project said...

that is so cute! I love redoing things like that :) One of the best things about living in Japan is having quick and easy access to all of the Hello Kitty fabric I can buy lol.

Have a great week! :)

c89c0f76-ded6-11e0-91f6-000bcdca4d7a said...

Like the page, I'm a new follower check me out and follow back @ www.ellienoelle.blogspot.com

Sew4fun114 said...

I love your blog and will start joining your party on thursdays. I just started blogging about upcycling. You just blow me away with your awesome ideas.