Saturday, September 17, 2011

Super Saturday!

Hi Superstars! I hope you're all having a fun weekend! Here are our Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party (in no particular order).



Touches of Fall
If I've said it once, I know I've said it 100 times, I love Fall! Thank you for such a "feel good" post!




Laundry Room
I swear if I had this laundry room I would happily do it every day! In fact, I might even do the neighbor's laundry, too!




Candy Corn Topiaries
These are just too cute!!




Boo!
I've never seen anything like this, love it!




What are these old utensils?
I've got a whole box of these type of things in the basement from when my Grandma died. I need to bring them all up and start decorating the kitchen with them. Thank you for the reminder, I had forgotten they were down there!

Thank you to everyone who linked up on Thursday to It's a Party! I can't wait to see what all you creative people come up with next week!

If you were featured, be sure to grab a button if you like.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yay this so made my day or night I should say.

Desire Empire said...

Great features. Sorry I missed the party as I've been skiing here in Australia but will be back next week.

Anna said...

yes, Those Kitchen Tools Bring Back Memories. Following From Friends Blog Hop. My Site www.couponanna.com Anna

Suzy said...

Hi Terri. Thank you so much for the feature of my laundry room! Trust me - I don't do laundry every day. ;o)

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my touches of fall!!!!!! Yay!