Monday, October 17, 2011

Easy Peasy Ghost and a Reminder

This is another one of those things that is so simple,



you wonder why you didn't think of it a long time ago!




That lamp has been sitting on our deck in the backyard for years! Tierni and I were outside playing baseball and when she went in to get more candy, I went and grabbed the light to clean it off. By the way, when Tierni plays baseball, she grabs the football helmet and we play with a volleyball. She makes all the rules. I'm always the pitcher.



I wrapped strips of fabric around the pole and the switch was driving me crazy, so I just colored it with a black sharpie.



Made the eyes and mouth out of black vinyl and just stuck it on.



Done, and it only took me about 10 minutes!


Today is the last day to enter to win this:


Be sure to enter the giveaway if you haven't done so already!
I can't wait to send it to one of you!!

3 comments:

Terry said...

I love that Tierni is the boss with all the rules. Cute ghostie. :)

Baye said...

Very cute! Oh, and the ghost is adorable, too. Makes me wish we still had our round light out in front of the house.

Jill said...

Love this ghost lamp Terri! Great idea!

Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/