Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Feature: Babblings and More

Our featured blog from It's a Party last week is Babblings and More and what a fun blog this is! We have 4 sisters, Briana, Brittany, Bridget, and Brook that come up with some amazing creations!



Potty Training Jar



Little Girl Apron



Burlap Wreath



Jean Satchel


I'm pretty sure everyone here knows my love for zucchini, so how could I not feature this?!


Zucchini Enchiladas

I hope you will stop by and see the girls and share some of the love we have around here!

See you tonight for It's a Party!

5 comments:

Briana Richardson said...

Wow! This is definitely an honor! Thank you so much for featuring us! We really appreciate it!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Bridget Miller said...

Dido to Briana! Thanks for the feature!

Cheap Cajun said...

Stopping over from the blog hop!
Love your posts!

Jamie said...

oooo I have a very similar potty jar pinned on one of my pinterest boards!

I'm a new follower from the I <3 Blogging hop!

Feel free to stop by my blog any time! :o)


Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

Cheap Cajun said...

I shared your button on my blog!
So glad I found your blog!