Monday, October 24, 2011

Glow in the Dark Ghost Shutter

I had one last black shutter staring me in the face,



so I made a ghost!



I taped the ghost shape off and spray painted it white, then I added a coat of glow in the dark spray paint.



I did the same thing with the letters.



I used 3 more O's for the eyes and mouth and added her Bling with fabric.

You're going to have to trust me that she glows in the dark. She really does and looks so cute! I tried everything but standing on my head to get a picture of her glowing, couldn't do it! I wonder how you do take a picture like that?

Happy Monday!

9 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

Very creative! Have a great Monday!

Good Girl Gone Green said...

WOW, that is awesome. You put my creativeness to shame! :)

Cranberry Morning said...

Glow-in-the-dark! How fun!! :-) Great idea.

Tina said...

:o) This made me smile............it is so cute!

Kim Croisant said...

YOur newest follower here. Love your items in your Etsy shop.

http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com

Terry said...

So cute, and glow-in-the-dark too. Wow!!

Kadie said...

Cute,cute,cute! :) I really need some shutters.

Renee said...

I love to re-purpose things like old shutters and pallets! Cool project.
Following you from Finding New Friends blog hop.
http://attackofthehungrymonster.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

How original! Would have never thought of doing that. Thanks for sharing.