Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Sunday and some things never change!

Greg and I had our 35 year high school reunion last weekend. WAIT! Don't leave me thinking we were all in our rocking chairs!



Yeah, I don't know what was so funny, but it must have been! When you try to pose for a picture with your best friend from high school, you suddenly become teenagers again! Julie is the one standing acting cool and I'm the one falling over laughing! Greg is the one taking the picture, so it must be his fault! He doesn't remember either what was so funny.

How do you like the tie-dyed peace sign! Pretty cool, huh?

Love you Julie!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Awesome picture!!

Skylar Magazine said...

Gotta love reunions. It's like picking up where you left off really. My name is Sarah, I found your blog through the Hoppin Weekend hop and I am now following through GFC. I wanted to invite you to stop by mine and follow back. I also liked your page on FB and am following you on Pinterest. Thanks, glad you had such a fun weekend!

http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

Just seeing you two laughing put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing the love!
Hugs!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Glad you had fun. My 40th is this year, but I'll be on a cruise and unable to go. Lousy timing.

Terrie said...

So happy and natural smiles with good friend.