Saturday, October 8, 2011

Super Saturday!

Has this week flown by or what?! I'm sorry I am so behind in my commenting and e-mails. Bad blogger!! Greg is working all weekend so I'm hoping to get caught up. As a way to make it up to all of you fabulous friends, I've got a big surprise for you! I'll give you a hint later, but first we need to show off our top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party.




Last Friday Night Manicure




Pumpkin Luminaries




Toilet Roll Flowers




Cool desk lasted 3 days :(




Fall Mantel


Thank you to everyone who linked up! I love all the inspiration that is out there.
 If you were featured, be sure to grab a button.

Now for the big surprise, here are a couple of hints of what's coming next Tuesday:

1. Next week is my 1 year Blogiversary!

2. These are a few of my favorite things!
(that was me singing like Julie Andrews)
(I think I sound just like her. Nobody else does.)

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Hi Terri. Wow - what a great way to start the week! Thank you so much for the feature of my Fall mantle. I proudly display your button under my "Featured On" tab. I'm really enjoying linking up to your party each week. Take care.