Saturday, October 29, 2011

Super Saturday!

Welcome to the weekend!! Has everyone bought their Halloween candy, yet? I have, a couple of times, it's all gone. Again! I think now I'll wait until Monday to go back for more. Surely we can keep it around for a day!

We had another great party this week! Here (in no particular order) are your top 5 most viewed links.





Cow Cookies
"The cow loves cookies" and so do I!




Homemade Christmas
What perfect little Christmas gifts!




Wire Angels
I love these little angels and Kara makes it look easy enough for even me to do!




Handcrafted Soaps
I can personally tell you that these soaps are awesome! Tierni calls them her "happy soap".




Wild for Vintage
That is probably one of the cutest little tops I have ever seen and Hannah is adorable in it!


Thank you to everyone who linked up!
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button on the sidebar.

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cow cookies!!

Jeri Lynne said...

Girl, those cow cookies are super cute! My daughter is crazy over cows...gonna have to make those babies!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Love the cow cookies! Thanks for sharing Princess! Have a great weekend. FABBY

Sarah Kay said...

Those cow cookies are adorable!

I hopped over to your blog from the Hoppin Weekend and I'm your newest GFC follower:)

I'd love it if you could check out my blog sometime too and follow back!

I hope your having a wonderful weekend!

Sarah Kay
@ http://magicallifeofmamas.blogspot.com/

Mackeys Moments said...

new from the blog hop! seriously all the candy is gone at my house too, twice now. lol

happy halloween!

Kichi`s Chaos Werkstatt said...

I am new from Bloghopping.
Nice Blog, hope you visit mine,too.

Greatings from Germany
Kichi

Agy said...

Those cow cookies look yummy! Have a girlfriend whom we nick-named "Moo" - I know what I'm going to be making her as treats :-)

Kara said...

Thanks for feature Terri. I just love these wire angels. They are so fun and easy. I am doing a giveaway on my blog this week so come over and join so you can be entered to win a pair of earrings.

Kara
auntiekarascrafts.blogspot.com

Cranberry Morning said...

How could I have missed this post?! Thank you so much for featuring my Mandarin Orange Spice Soap! So sweet of you. :-)