Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Feature: the crunchy mamacita

Our featured blog from last week's It's a Party is Paige from the crunchy mamacita! Isn't that a cute name? Paige has a lot to offer over there, like yummy recipes...



Reeses-Stuffed Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies



Snickerdoodle Cups with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Icing


and crafts...



Monster Tooth Pillow



Ruffled Fabric Necklace



Pee Pee Teepee
That is hilarious, but every momma who has ever had a baby boy knows how much you need these!


If you get a chance, stop by and say "hi" to Paige today!

See you tonight for It's a Party!

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

lol. Never have seen a pee pee tee pee. I've got to tell my daughter about those.

Paige @ The Crunchy Mamacita said...

Thank you SOOOOO much for the feature!!! I LOVE your blog and you made my day :)

todayshandmade said...

Hi there,

I am drooling over those snicker doodle pumpkin icing cupcakes.
Stopping by from the Handmade Wednesday Blog Hop

Paige @ The Crunchy Mamacita said...

I have a blog award for you because I think you are awesome! I hope you'll stop by my blog to pick it up :)

http://thecrunchymamacita.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-got-blog-award-today.html

Veronica said...

What a wonderful combination. Who'd think of combining my two favorites. Reese's peanut butter cups and cookies. Mmmmmm.

I'm following your blog. fun ideas.

Come and join me too. http://watchmeplaynlearn.blogspot.com/