Friday, November 18, 2011

Give Thanks

This is my last Thanksgiving post, I've got to get moving on to Christmas stuff. I don't know what I was thinking, but I even signed on for a craft show the first of December!



I'm back on my Scrabble Tile kick, so of course I had to use them!



I just love these little $1.00 frames from Michaels. I usually always pick up a couple when I'm in there.



I painted the frame and then mod-podged paper on it and the cardboard piece in the center.



Added some ribbon and a sticker.



I found it's easier to glue the tiles together first and then glue the whole piece on the project.



Okay, now I'm going to go put Christmas music on and get working on Christmas projects!

I'll be linking Here this week.

14 comments:

Alida said...

I love it! One of the things I miss about living in the states are the craft stores...we can't find much here in Belize.

Enjoy your Christmas crafting!

Whitney Reed Cypert said...

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable! What's weird is that I made a pumpkin craft and used the exact same craft paper that you used...small world!

Whitney
http://keepingupwiththecyperts.blogspot.com/

Alyssa said...

Cute frame! :-)

New follower from www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com! Feel free to follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ceomomalyssa

Have a great weekend!

~Alyssa

Ginger Zuck said...

Very cute. Love them! Have a great weekend.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

great idea Terri! love transforming those plain wood frames :)

Randee said...

Love it, super simple w/ a huge wow factor!!!!
TFS!!

Vanessa said...

Hi, Terri

What a lovely frame. It came out great.

Vanessa

Jill said...

Gorgeous little framed sentiment!! Have fun moving into the Christmas mood!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Karima said...

That looks so great! and yet so easy, Karima
www.karimascrafts.com

Aimee said...

Cute! Love the use of Scrabble tiles.

Kara said...

I Iove your frame!! Would love for you to stop by and share at Shine on Fridays and link up your fabulous projects.

http://happy-go-lucky-harvey.blogspot.com/2011/11/share-and-shine.html

Anne said...

I love this little frame! It would be so great to dress up for different seasons.

Toodie said...

I'm a scrabble fanatic so of course I totally love this! LOL Those little frames are great; I've used them a lot too. Thanks so much for sharing!

It's a Crafty Life said...

This turned out very cute, love the Scrabble tiles!