Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm taking the plunge!

You may have already noticed the new page at the top of my header and the little note on my sidebar, but I'm now officially going to do advertising here. I've been thinking about it for awhile and decided that this time of year would be a good time to start.

You can read all the details here, but for the first two months I want to offer anyone interested in becoming a sponsor something special. I'm going to offer 2 months for the price of 1! That would be $10.00 for the two months. You would get a featured post both months and your cute little button on 2 posts each month (4 total).

This is a good time of year to promote your shop or blog and I'll do everything I can to help! If you're interested, please e-mail me at tcwrenz@yahoo.com and we'll get the ball rolling!

See you all tonight for It's a Party!

5 comments:

Erika Price said...

Great idea - good luck! Erika here, dropping by from Handmade Wednesday :)

Terry said...

Oooh, how exciting. lol Good luck, Terri.

Cranberry Morning said...

Good for you, Terri! :-)

Decorating with Cents said...

Good luck Terri, I'm sure it'll work out.

Posh Infant Style said...

Good luck! I may take you up on your offer!

New follower from the blog hop. Hope you will check out my blog at http://poshinfantstyle.blogspot.com, on Facebook, and Twitter too :)