Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's a Party! #29

Okay, so I know it's not really Thursday, but with Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought we should get this party started today.

 Oh, and look, it's party #29. That's the exact same age I turned on my birthday, yesterday! Stop laughing, I like it here in my imaginary world!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday and randomly pick one of you lovelies to feature next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!
It's just the nice thing to do!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

Terri thanks for hosting. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kathe said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kadie said...

Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving! :)

Suzy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Terri!

Tez said...

Happy belated birthday! We're the same age! I'm 29 with many years experience! he he he!
Have a wonderful turkey day.

Terrie said...

Belated Happy Birthday and fabulous Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting.

Tairalyn said...

Just found your site and am your newest follower! Thanks for hosting the event... LOVE THE IDEA....
Just posted my DIY for the week, hope everyone loves it...

XO
tairalyn

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Thanks for hosting. And Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelli @ The Turquoise Piano said...

Thanks for hosting!