Monday, November 21, 2011

Stocking Stuffers: Key Fobs

It's official, I've started making things for Christmas. I've got some big projects in the works, but started with stocking stuffers.



I know you've seen these all over blogland lately and I thought they'd be perfect little gifts to have on hand.



I used 1" nylon webbing, ribbon, and a strip of Wonder Under all cut to 10".



Iron the Wonder Under to the webbing and then iron the ribbon over it.



Then just sew down both sides.



I ordered the 1" hardware from this Etsy shop. I found that handy dandy tool thing at Hobby Lobby. The rubber on the end keeps it from scratching the metal when you squeeze it closed.



I did find that if I hot glued the webbing to the metal first, it was much easier to keep in place as you're squeezing it shut.

Don't forget, tomorrow is the big giveaway!

5 comments:

Terry said...

These are really cute. Love the colours you chose.

Terri said...

Just change the colors a mite, and you have something for boys. That isn't easy, something homemade for boys.
Hugs!

skippysays said...

What cute little gifts- I wish I wasn't so hopeless with DIYs!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

erica922 said...

loooooove them love them
how much r they?? :)

Good Girl Gone Green said...

Love the colors! :)