Saturday, November 19, 2011

Super Saturday!

Happy weekend! Did last week fly by or what? I actually started Christmas shopping so I think I might start putting the Christmas stuff up. Greg's working all weekend so it's probably a good time to start. He would probably prefer I do something like laundry, but that wouldn't be near as much fun!

With Thanksgiving next week, I'm going to start It's a Party on Wednesday morning instead of Thursday (just for next week).

On Tuesday, I'm having a giveaway that I think you'll be drooling over! I can't wait!

Now, on to the good stuff!

Here are our Top 5 most viewed links from last week's It's a Party.


Cute & Easy



Pumpkin Cheesecake Truffles



Beanies



Red Velvet Brownies



Christmas Night Light



Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, grab yourself a button over there on the sidebar!

Have a great weekend!


5 comments:

Kichi`s Chaos Werkstatt said...

The skirt is as pretty as you would like to be smooth again a little girl.

MARİFETANE said...

harika şeyler eline sağlık.

MiniBinoy said...

beautiful skirt:) yummy brownies and truffles:)

Michelle said...

Stopping by from the Super Stalker Sunday and following your blog via GFC
would love a return gfc follow :)
http://mamasbabycupcakes.blogspot.com

Whitney Reed Cypert said...

YAY! Thanks for featuring my post as well as hosting the link party! I will grab a button!

Whitney