Saturday, November 26, 2011

Super Saturday!

Before we get to our Top 5 this week, I need to apologize. I wanted so badly to e-mail all of you who left such sweet and kind comments this past week. With my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday, I just haven't had the time. Please accept this apology and huge thank you from the bottom of my heart! Greg even said (besides the fact that I know how to milk a birthday) that I really do have true blogging friends. I guess before he thought I just made you all up! You know, my imaginary world and all (29??? Who am I kidding? Two of my kids are older than that!). So...here is a big hug to each and every one of you and Thank You!!

Now, on to our Superstars!


Nordic Style Christmas Decorations



Bathroom Makeover



Fun Christmas Gifts



Dish from Recycled Bottle



Holiday Frame




Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Terri! I know what you mean by milking it. I managed to drag mine out for several days this year when the kids were all home. :-)

Angela said...

Terri~~so kind of you to feature me. Thank you.

blessings~~angela