Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Necklace

I had ribbon leftover from the turkey I made Here last week.



So I thought I should make a necklace.



I took a big brown button and glued felt on for the beak.



Glue ribbon on for the feathers and I used the same ribbon for the "chain". I forgot to take a picture of it, but I glued a round piece of felt over the back to cover all those ribbon ends.





Yep, that is one tired little dolly!

Today is the last day to enter the Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!
Click on over there if you haven't done so yet.

10 comments:

Agy said...

This is simple yet extremely CUTE! I can see this in party packs!

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes! What a cute, cute idea!! :-) (and sweet little smile reward too).

ms.composure said...

very very cute idea!!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

MARİFETANE said...

Hi, I discovered a great new blog designs I watched with admiration that I congratulate you and then I often come to wait loves to discuss.

Terry said...

lol - very cute.

❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀@ A Lapin Life said...

So adorable!!!

Dee

Meesh said...

Hello!! Adorable necklace!! And fabulous little model there :)
Found you via the bloghop!

-Meesh :)

SKYANGEL said...

CUTE AS A BUTTON
Hi, I visited your blog and liked what I seen, so I am now your newest follower,
I also am the author of new blog on Google, visit mine at
http://whenitsonlymakebelieve.blogspot.com/ I would be grateful if you follow me
back. Have a gr8 day! Helen

Baye said...

That is sooo cute! Perfect for the little person. Everyone in her school is gonna want one.

rebekahdawn said...

Ack! My daughters would love these. So cute!