Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feature: Fabby's Living

I am so excited today because our featured blog from last week's It's a Party is an awesome blogging friend of mine. It's Fabby from Fabby's Living! If you haven't met Fabby yet, you are going to love her and her passion for decorating and tablescaping!

Here is a sneak peak of some of the fabulousness (yes, that's a word) you'll find there.












Because it's Christmas time, I picked a few of her Christmas photo's. Please go visit Fabby and see all of the beautiful things she does. You'll be amazed!

See you tonight for Its a Party.

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love the tealights in the tin. Isn't that clever!

Sherry said...

Terri, everything is so "fabulousness" but that teal table setting took my breath away, it's gorgeous!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh dear Terry, I didn't see this my Creative Princess, I'm so thankful and very honored sweet lady. I'm so sorry, please forgive me, it was when my daughters and families came for the hollidays and I had so much guests and was busy and didn't check my blog. I'm surprised as I usually can't wait to link at your fun and terrific party?! Goodness, it's old age, lol! Have a wonderful weekend and lots of hugs,
FABBY