Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feature: Lisa's Craft Blog

If you love craft blogs as much as I do (and I know you do!), then you are in for a treat today with our featured blog from last week's It's a Party! It's Lisa from Lisa's Craft Blog. She shares so many fun projects and awesome tutorials, like these...




Oh my gosh, I want him to be sitting on my couch!




This is a brilliant idea and perfect timing for us all to make one!




Oh yes I am going to make this and hang it around my neck! Love it!




Love this one!




Absolute perfection!


Please stop by and see the lovely and talented Lisa. Be sure to grab a Diet Coke and take it with you, you'll be there awhile!

See you tonight for It's a Party!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa's Craft Blog said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you sooo much for this super sweet feature!! I don't even know what to say other than Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
~Lisa

markkfinn said...

If you love craft blogs as much as I do then you are in for a treat today with our featured weblog from last week's It is a Party! It is Lisa from Lisa's Craft Weblog.

scrapbook album