Monday, December 5, 2011

Hot Cinnamon Milk

You are going to love me for this one! Actually, you're going to love Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous because I found her idea and the recipe Here.

Every year Greg gives the guys that work for him gift baskets at Christmas. He fills it with boring stuff like new tool belts, tools, gadgets, etc. I always slip in some goodies for the wives/girlfriends and kids.



Hot cinnamon milk mix in a jar!



I printed out the directions on green paper and traced the lid around them.



Then just mod podged it on the lid.



I decorated the jar a little with a ribbon strip and cinnamon sticks.

Here's my problem. I'm telling you right now, that cinnamon milk is awesome!! Silly me thought I would get these all mixed up and cross something off my never ending list, but we're all drinking it as fast as I can make more jars!

I'm going to make more again today and this time I'm hiding them. Hopefully I'll remember where I hid them when it's time to get the baskets together!

Today is the last day to enter the gift cards giveaway, if you haven't done so, be sure to hop over and enter now.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

This sounds good, I love anything cinnamon! How sweet to give gift baskets to the guys and their family, such a lovely thought.

Cranberry Morning said...

Oo, this sounds yummy!! I'm making my gifts this year: my handcrafted soaps, jars of raspberry jam, and English toffee (after I found that great recipe!) This cinnamon milk would be a great addition to the list!

Whitney Reed Cypert@Keeping Up with the Cyperts said...

This sounds amazing! Anything with cinnamon equals Heaven!

Linda said...

This sounds interesting. Will have to try this!!! Thanks for sharing

Terry said...

Ha, I always do that too. Make cookies and then eat them all -- that sort of thing, lol. Looks great.

Sherry said...

Terri, this sounds so delicious, I would especially like with some homemade cookies :-) Great gift idea. Thanks for sharing.

Alexandra Rose said...

What a fun idea! I very may well use this.
Visiting from the hop.
http://beingmama.com/
http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/