Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a Party! #34

Okay, who besides me is having a really hard time getting back to some kind of normal after Christmas? Triniti is out of school, so I've had both girls all day, all week. And because I'm such a smart person, I decided to pack away all the Christmas stuff AND we're moving my craft room upstairs (more on that later) all the while 2 little girls are running rampant everywhere!!

So what bettter time to take a break and party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday and randomly pick one of you lovelies to feature next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!
It's just the nice thing to do!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

6 comments:

Petticoat Junktion said...

Hi Terri, thanks for hosting. I know what you mean about the girls. When I have my 2 granddaughters, I can't accomplish anything.

Screaming Sardine said...

Hey, Terri -

Good luck with all the rearranging!

Happy New Year,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

Sherry said...

Wishing you the best this holiday season & a Happy New Year!

odetoinspiration said...

Have a wonderful and happy New Year!!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting this year and having me dear Terry. Have a wonderful and very happy New Year 2012.
FABBY

Erika Price said...

Phew - you're certainly keeping busy! Happy New Year