Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Last Minute Gift Idea

I needed to make something for the girls at the Lodge that always save the empty liquor bottles and wine corks for me. I re-gifted and



gave the bottles back!



I used metallic silver spray paint on the bottles and the letters cut out of vinyl. The bells are door hangers from the dollar store. I got the Christmas sprigs from Hobby Lobby.



This bottle was already blue and worked perfect for snow.



For the snow, I used Snow-Tex. I didn't want it cover the whole blue bottle, so I kind of swiped it on. I really like it on the blue. I'm thinking this one would even be good as a hostess gift for a New Year's Eve party.

I'll be linking Here this week.

8 comments:

Judy Haughton-James said...

You are so creative Terri! These look great!

Cranberry Morning said...

I don't know how you think of these things, Terri. So cute, and what fun to be giving them back. :-)

Terry said...

Great idea.

Danielle said...

I love those holiday bottles; very unique and creative! I like seeing stuff like that, it makes me want to make my own stuff. =D

I'm already a GFC follower, but a new FB follower. Hope you can stop by my page and follow back (if you don't already!). I also have a blog hop up if you'd like to join.
www.adeliciousobsession.com

Denyse@Crazy Beautiful Life said...

These are so darn adorable!!!


www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com/MyCrazyBeautifulLife.13
www.pinterest.com/denyse13/

Mary said...

What a great idea! They turned out beautiful! Now I can't wait to see what you do with the corks!

Jill said...

I love what you've done with those bottles Terri! That blue one looks particularly fabulous!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Best wishes for a fabulous New Year 2012!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

These are gorgeous and I am sure they loved them. Happy New Year to you and look forward to seeing what you're up to in 2012!