Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Saturday

I don't want to scare anybody, but I looked at a calendar this morning and Christmas is 2 weeks away!! I think it's high time I quit making lists and start doing!

But...before we get busy, let's look at our top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party last week.


Chzcake Santa Hats



DIY Christmas Tree



Hot Chocolate Snowmen



25 DIY Ornaments



Jingle Bell Trees



Wow, what great ideas! And yes, now my list just got a little longer!

Thank you to all who linked up and if you were featured be sure to grab a button!

I'm going shopping, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks for featuring my Santa hats! Have a great weekend!

Sam said...

Great links, it definitely makes me wish I had more money this holiday season to do more crafting!

Skylar Magazine said...

Oh I know, it's coming faster and faster. I feel like there is still so much to be done and there is. We don't even have our tree up yet...yikes! We'll be gettin on that tomorrow. These are great ideas, the Hot Chocolate Snowman sounds awesome and I love the half eaten Gingerbread ornament.

Just stoppin by to say hello and wish you Happy Holidays.

Sarah
http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

{visting from the blog hop}
Those strawberry santa hats are adorable! love that idea.

Lisa said...

I had some of those cheesecake santa hats earlier this week. SO good!