Saturday, December 17, 2011

Super Saturday

Don't you just love linky parties at Christmas time? So many great ideas! Here are our top 5 most viewed links from last week (in no particular order).


I Spy Snow Globes



Cup of Everything Cookies



Spool Knitting Scarf



Quick Christmas Candy



Christmas Stockings



Thanks to all who joined the party and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button.

What do you all have planned this weekend? I'm going to be wrapping presents. Greg doesn't know it yet, but he's going to join in the fun!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Thanks so much for featuring my I Spy Snow Globes! I love all the features!

My Beautiful World said...

Another wonderful post my friend. Sending you special wishes for a very Merry Christmas Day and look forward to keeping in touch in 2012.

Always Wendy