Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's a Party! #37

I know I promised you craft room "before" pictures today, but because this has been one heck of a week (real highs, real lows, and not much in between), I didn't get them posted today. Don't worry, it's a work in progress and I'll show you everything along the way.

With that said, go grab your Red Solo Cups and let's proceed to party!!



Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!
It's just the nice thing to do!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

13 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to see all the links.

Holly

Pam said...

Thanks for hosting every week. Off to link up and look around. Have a great day...

Peggy said...

Thanks for hosting the party!
Peggy

Melissa @ LoveBugLiving said...

New follower! Just linked up. Thanks for the invite!

http://findingsecrettreasures.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and inviting me to your party, looks like a great one! I'm now a follower! and # 47 at your party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting Princess, I love your party! I'll start to look around it, now. Hugs,
FABBY

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for the linky. I was wondering if you would be interested in my shop sponsoring a giveaway sometime?

Wanda said...

Hi Terri, Wanda from No Place Like Home. I am linking up with It's a Party. I always follow if I join the fun so I am also your newest follower. Look forward to your inspiration. Thanks for the invite.

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks so much for the great linky party, Terri! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm trying to learn something about RSS feeders. Yikes. All this techno-language! :-)

Angie@slipcoveredgrey said...

Thanks so much for recommending your party! I am linked up and a new follower too! Super excited to see what everyone has created. Thanks again!

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Mindie Hilton said...

Ok I just sent you an email with the giveaway info. My yahoo has been such a bad boy recently, that I wanted to give you a heads up, just in case my mail is m.i.a.
Have a great weekend.

Carolyn said...

I absolutely loved scrolling thru all of your ideas. Please. Keep up the good work i think you have inspired me on a few projects.