Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a Party! #37

Who's ready to party! I hope you're having a great week! I don't know what kind of weather you all are having, but we've gone from almost 70 degrees to 20 this week. Gotta love Missouri weather! Where else in the world can you wear shorts and go to the park one day and the next day a parka and tucked inside?! I'm thinking there's only one thing to do about it...

let's party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

11 comments:

andrea said...

Thank you for graciously hosting! It's super cold here, too, in Illinois. Where for art thou, 50 degree weather?? April, hurry up! andrea@townandprairie

Full Circle Creations said...

It's cold here in Iowa too. But at least the snow is pretty to look at. Thanks for hosting!

Holly

huda said...

following ur blog
now follow my bog
http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

FABBY'S LIVING said...

It's cold here too, but the 65 kind and there's never any snow, but it rains a lot...this are the Andes. Thank you for hosting dear Princess.
FABBY

3divasandadad said...

Thank you for letting me link up. Your blog is adorable and I enjoyed browsing. I am new to blogging and hope you get a chance to follow me. http://threedivasandadad.blogspot.com

MrsJenB said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a terrific day!!

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Stopping by from the Happy Go Lucky blog hop. Glad to have discovered your party - I've linked up & added your button to my party page. Would love for you to stop by mine too:)

Tez said...

Thanks again! I always find lovely blogs to browse through. Such fun. Have a lovely day!

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you again, Terri, for the great linky party! Hope you enjoy your day. It's pretty cold here - both stoves going!

Crafty Mischief said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week! :)

Agy said...

Hi Terri, Thanks for hosting again! Love joining in. It's very hot over here - a sweltering 33oC!