Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's a Party! #38

I'm so darn frustrated, I'm ready to party! The gadget I found and installed to number comments was working perfectly. Now it's not! How does this happen? Is anyone else having this problem and does anybody know how to number comments without messing with the whole template?

I should just quit worrying about it but things like this drive me crazy!!

So let's get my mind off the stupid stuff and party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links on Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

Let's get this party started!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I have no idea about those widgety things, hopefully just a glitch and will work itself out! Thanks for hosting!

Full Circle Creations said...

Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to check out what everyone has been up to!

Holly

Poppy said...

Wish I could help but have no clue about these gadgets. Wish you luck finding an answer. Thanks for the party!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Thanks for hosting! Sorry that I can't help you with the comment thingy :)

Mindie Hilton said...

You know I have that same issue. I had set up my blog with code to where it would number comments, and now it's not working, I have no idea why. Sucks to have to count comments for giveaways.
Thanks for the linky.

Fifi @ AboutBloggingTime! said...

New follower!!

thanks for hosting!

Patriotslover75 said...

Oh I am no help on the widget. We use wordpress and even then my fellow blogger, Heidi does a lot of the installing of anything new. lol But thanks for the linky party! Hope you will come check us out.

What's in a name.. said...

Following you via Friday Blog Hop @ Homegrown Families. Hope you will follow me too.

Here is my blog : http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting and yes, sometimes I have strange problems, like all my dash board blogs I follow just desapier and it's frustrating and scary too! Than all of the sudden they show up again, thank God. Have a wonderful weekend my Creative Princess.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Congrats on your winner! Wow, such great giveaway. Hugs,
FABBY

Tina said...

Thank you for hosting the party.