Monday, January 2, 2012

My favorite projects of 2011!

First of all, thank you to each and every one of you for following along during 2011! I hope I was able to inspire you just a little along the way. I'm truly the lucky one to have you as such sweet readers!!

I thought it would be fun to show you my favorite projects that I did each month last year.




This was the first one I did and it still is hanging in our family room.




These are so fun and easy to do, they had to be on my list.




And no, I still haven't fixed that crooked s in birds yet!





Another one of my all time favorites!




I loved being able to take something my dad had made for my daughter (the bed) and adding to it for her daughters!




Still ticking away in the office.


July: Are we there yet? Bingo


This was such a pain in the butt to make, but oh so worth it! We're all going to Disney World in May, so I'm going to try and make a travel airplane one this year.




This must have been one of your favorites, too, because this is one of my most popular posts. I hope to put some in my Etsy shop this year. (See tomorrow's Resolutions post.)


September: Knock Off Art


I got my inspiration for this from a painting on the wall in a surgery waiting room.
Still love it!




What can I say?!


November: Boo Boo Bear


I have two of these little guys living in my freezer and they come out quite a bit!




I have to say, out of all the things I've ever made, this is by far the one I love the most!


Thank you again, my friends, for stopping by A Creative Princess! 2011 was such a fun year (more than I could ever have imagined) and I'm looking forward to spending 2012 with you!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I totally missed your window (I took a blog break for the second half of December). It's awesome!!!! Thanks for posting this so that I got the opportunity to see it :) Happy New Year!

Terrie said...

Your works are always inspiring. Thanks also for the party link. Enjoy reading your posts.

Sherry said...

You did some wonderful projects, very creative!

Cranberry Morning said...

What cute, cute ideas, Terri! I'm looking forward to what you come up with in 2012. I want to thank you to for hosting the linky party. Always fun!♥

Terry said...

Love those projects. I really think that books to clock one is cool.

Delaney said...

These are all super cute! Love!

Ginger Zuck said...

Some great projects. You are inspiring and don't you forget it! Cannot wait to see what 2012 brings?? Looking forward.