Saturday, January 21, 2012

Super Saturday!

Wow! What awesome links we had this week! I'm so glad you pick your Top 5 most viewed, because I could never choose just 5 to feature. You all are so creative and I would love to feature all of you! Let's get to it, shall we? Here you go, in no particular order.


Winter White Vignette


I love the white! and the empty frame on the wall and the branches and the vases.
Okay, I love it all!


A New Betty


Betty is absolutely beautiful! I think she wants to come live with me!


Prayer Journal


This is such a beautiful idea! Besides making one for me, I would love to give each of the kids one.


Rag Quilt


You all know what I think about rag quilts and I love the colors she chose! This just might be the inspiration I need to get to work on mine that I want to put on our bed.


$86.66 Dining Room


$86.66!! Are you kidding me? Awesome!


Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured be sure to grab a button!

If you haven't done so, don't forget to enter the Giveaway still going on.

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Full Circle Creations said...

Love that quilt. Great features.

Holly

Vanessa Scott said...

That dining room is amazing!

Kajal said...

abs. love the stuff... joining you via the hop. you can find me at http://purplechronicle.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Thank you for the love everyone & for featuring my quilt!

Terrie said...

The white theme of empty frame and branches are pretty. The quilt is cozy.

Create With Me said...

Thank you for featuring my vignette! You have such great features this week!

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Great features!

krystimarie said...

I really love your blog and am a new fan.
Can you please follow me back? (:

http://www.countryliving-productreviews.blogspot.com

andrea said...

Terri- Wow!! I'm thrilled! Thanks for the feature- what a treat! andrea@townandprairie