Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Saturday!

Happy Weekend! I'm sure it will be happy for all of you, but Greg is working all weekend and I'm home alone being bored! Yeah, I know, I'm just having my own little pity party around here today. I'll show him, I think I'll go shopping! But first, let's see our Top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party. That'll cheer me up!

Pouches & Purses


Don't those colors and polka dots just make you smile?!


Handcrafted Pendants


I can't believe that's salt dough! Awesome!


Valentine Barrettes and Pins


So cute! I'm taking a crochet class starting next Friday for 3 weeks. I'm so excited that if I actually learn something, I'll be able to do things like that!


10 Reasons Why You Need to be on Pinterest


Seriously, those first 9 reasons were the best reasons I've seen in a long time!! (wink)


Dominoe Watch


Love this! I said last December when I did that craft show that looking around at all the other booths that I thought Dominoe's were becoming the new Scrabble Tiles. We've got dominoe's stashed away somewhere, I'm going to have to jump on this bandwagon!


Thank you to everyone who linked up! You're all fabulous!
Be sure to grab a button on the sidebar if you were featured.

Kohls coupons - check. Credit Card - check. Off to shop!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for the feature, a lovely surprise!

Have a great weekend

Lani said...

Adorable City girl gone coastal bags!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for featuring me :)

-Katie

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for the feature, mmmmm... Damon.... sorry I sort of lost my train of thought there ;)