Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you're all having a lovely (get it? love. Valentine's Day. lovely.) day! Here's one last Valentine's post for this year. It's a hair pretty.



I know it looks like Scrabble Tiles, but there is a hair clip on the back.



It all started with these tiles and the hair clip.



Before I glued the tiles to the clip, I glued them together first using E-6000.



Then I glued the clip to the back. Here's a hint: use shelf paper (I get it at the $1.00 store) to help hold the hair in the clip. I just used Tacky Glue to glue it on.


 

I didn't have a little girl here the day I took the pictures to model, so you get that little friend instead. My real dogs would have no part of it!

 
Pin It

4 comments:

Ginger Zuck said...

Very cute. Happy Valentines!

weemer said...

I guess I'm gonna have to start leaving comments so someone I know knows I've been here....Love Ya!

Terry said...

Very creative. Would never have thought about the shelf paper. Happy Valentine's Day.

pinkertonjamesl said...

Teddy look so cute.I really like this blog.Valentine special gift is so sweet.I impress by this blog.

brochure holders