Monday, February 13, 2012

I (Heart) U Necklace

I figured since Valentine's Day is Tuesday, I better get my butt (can I say that?) in gear and make something.



I went to my craft room and started grabbing whatever I could find.



I started with the heart and cut paper to fit and added Dimensional Magic. See where the paper wasn't glued in all the way and rippled up? That's driving me crazy! I normally would have just thrown it away and started over, but I'm out of time. Note to self: make sure your paper is completely glued to the bottom before you add the Dimensional Magic!



I glued jewelry bails to the scrabble tiles and bottom of the heart with E-6000 glue.



Add ribbon and a bead and wa-la, you're done!



Happy Monday!

 

Pin It

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is SO cute, Terri! What a creative mind that keeps coming up with new ideas! ♥

Carrie said...

Beautiful!!

Agy said...

Lovely!! Amazed how you create these crafts.

Terry said...

How cute is that!! Happy VAlentine's Day, Terri.

Vanessa Scott said...

This is great. I have loose Scrabble tiles all over the place! I should try this sometime.

pinkertonjamesl said...

Valentine special necklaces look so fabulous.Heart shape jewelery look so fabulous.

brochure holders