Monday, February 20, 2012

Jennifer's Pin Cushion

Jennifer, our daughter-in-law, made this for me!



It came in that cute little basket.



She made it herself. I'm just so darn proud of her! I couldn't have been any happier when she gave it to me!



I've seen these around blogland a lot and always wanted to make one, but now I don't have to.



See all the goodies she packed in the jar?



Look what was hiding in the middle, a Michael's gift card!

I've already used the gift card, so now I can't decide whether to make a Bracelet or Necklace with it. Maybe I can do both.

Thank you, again, Jennifer! I love you.

Pin It

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

How cute is that! Lucky you!♥ Sweet gift. (Good grief, I'm starting to sound like those little conversation valentine heart candies. lol)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Adorable! I need to make one, I'll be so happy...I don't have Dils, lol. I'm sure you're a sweet MIL dear Princess too.
Have a happy week.
FABBY

emilysnan said...

hiya , what a great gift x ribbons bling , buttons and gift card , i would be over the moon with that as you are x she did a great job of the pin cushion and now i "need" one ...lol x tfs
happy crafting
xmaggiex

Terry said...

Awww,....how sweet is Jennifer. Can't wait to see the bracelet or necklace. :)

Clumsy Coquette said...

Super cute! And a great gift idea for those of us who have really crafty friends.

Terrie said...

How sweet and thoughtfulness she is ! Your bracelet is so pretty. This yummy pin cushion & jar is ideal for another creation. Longing to see it.