Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pinterest Bucket List

You may remember one of my blogging resolutions was to actually start making something that I've pinned. Since it's the end of February, I better get started!

I think I've come up with a fun way to challenge myself to do this each week.

First let me show you what I'll be making.



Melissa from Love Bug Living made this adorable American Girl Doll (or any kind of doll) sleeping bag and I pinned it. Jordyn was looking at my pin boards one day and asked why I hadn't made it for her, yet. Yep, this better be my first project!

Here's the fun part! I'll be doing a different project each week and showing you mine the following week. If you ever want to play along and make your own version, I would love for you to! If you do, send me a picture and link to your blog or blog post link if you posted it and I'll share yours along with mine.

How fun would that be to see the different versions of the same idea?!

Happy Crafting!

See you later today for It's a Party!

6 comments:

Delicia said...

New follower from the Haute Mom Wednesday Blog Hop. Love this post. My 11yr just learned to sew this year and I've posted one of the things she made for her American Girl. I'd love for you to check it out. http://yanlihome.blogspot.com/search?q=american+girl I must share this with her. She would love to make this. Thanks for sharing.

AHLâM'DaN said...

çok şık.sevgiler..

Amanda said...

This is such a great way to get on with those pinned ideas, not that I can talk! I'm sure it will turn out lovely and Jordyn will be a happy young lady!

Chelsea said...

New follower from Haute Mom. Love this idea. Pinning is Awesome. So many AMAZING IDEAS :-D

New Mommy Confessions said...

Hello! Following you from Haute Mom's blog hop (I'm the co-hostess this week!) Would love a follow back!

LOVE Pinterest. I've wasted a lot of time on there, but found some great ideas I can't wait to get started on!

Terry said...

Fabulous idea. Makes you more accountable I suppose because you'll have to disappoint all of us if you miss a week, lol. Can't wait to see what's coming.