Saturday, February 11, 2012

Super Saturday!

Okay, ladies, before we get to our features, we need to have a little talk. (That was said in my authoritative voice. Could you tell?) You never told me that if I started to learn how to crochet, that would be all I do! I mean that literally, all...that...I...do, no cleaning, no laundry, no working on craft room, no crafts...! I may need an intervention. Or a maid. Well, never mind, I just decided what to do, a maid it is! Oh Greg.....


What a great party we had this week! Here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Laundry Room Tour


Suzy showed us her friend, Angela's, laundry room. You've got to be kidding me! If I had that laundry room, I'd put my crochet hook down for sure!


Little Love Notes


What a great idea! Greg and I started dating when we were freshman in high school. I wish I had saved our notes we would pass between classes. Wouldn't they be fun to read now?


The Heart Necklace


One word. Awesome! Ellen made this for her sister. Ellen, will you adopt me?


Vintage Card Catalog Storage


I would love to have this sitting in my house! Judy is looking for some little cows to put in one of the drawers for her grandson. If anyone has any ideas for her, let her know.


Old World Charm


Could that be any prettier? I love the grass! I need to go to Michael's.


Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button.


I now have to interrupt this blogging business to go crochet!


Have a fabulous weekend!

11 comments:

Jamie said...

I got all scared when you said, "we need to talk..."! I felt like I did when I was little and my mom got a negative letter from my teacher at school or something. hahahaha!

Jamie said...

I got all scared when you said, "we need to talk..."! I felt like I did when I was little and my mom got a negative letter from my teacher at school or something. hahahaha!

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks so much for the features, I am in great company, they are all so fun!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Ellen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my necklace! Great features! Thanks for hosting too!

Shasta @ intheoldroad said...

The crochet bug has hit me too. I carry my yarn with me everywhere, ha. Enjoyed your features today.

Tara said...

i always said i would never crochet. i think in part because my mom crochets all the time and i never wanted to ask her for help. well,i say an afghan i really wanted and gave in. now i can't stop!

Terry said...

I know what you mean. I was going non-stop and the doctor told me that I have arthritis in my thumbs so I should try to do a lot less. I asked her if it would damage my thumbs more to continue, or just hurt more? She looked at me like I was insane, ha ha ha.

Poppy said...

Thanks for featuring my Winter White vignette,Terri:)I love doing crochet and used to do that a lot until I developed tendonitis:( Have a wonderful weekend!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

I do the same thing when I learn something new. When I learned how to crosstitch, it never got better, I was obsessed with it!

Cassie said...

Hello! I'm a new follower from the Sunday Funday Blog Hop. I'd love it if you would follow me back!

Kadie said...

I do that with crochet too. There is something so peaceful and memorizing about turning yarn into something useful!