Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Saturday

Happy Weekend! Have you got big plans? Greg is working all weekend, so I plan on doing nothing but crafting. Well, let me rephrase that, I'm doing nothing but crafting until about an hour before he gets home! Then I'll be busy throwing dishes in the dishwasher and laundry in the washer.


Here are your top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party (in no particular order):


Candle Votives


Who doesn't love the Dollar Store? These candlesticks look fabulous!


Pamper Jars


Seriously, this is the best idea I've seen in a long time!


How to make Deco Mesh Wreaths


What a great tutorial and look how pretty!


DIY Tomato Cage Topiaries


I really wish I could do this by our front door. I love it! I may have to do it by our back door where they would fit.


Down-to-Earth Bag


Oh, yes, I will be making that! Could it be any cuter?!


Thank you to all who linked up and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.

If you're new here, come join us next Thursday for It's a Party!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Lani Derrick said...

So excited that I made the cut!!!

Donata @ DK's Craft Cafe said...

Hi, Terri
I'm so glad my project went well at your party :)
I'll be back!
I also like very much your sunflower clock! (Love sunflowers & love everything with burlap)
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!